The categories of information that we collect, process and hold include:
· Personal information (name, address, email address and phone number)
· Syndicate only information (history of syndicate membership and photo for membership card)
The information is collected from you directly when you request a quote/place an order, enquire for more information or join the syndicate/syndicate waiting list.
Why we collect and use this information
· To be able to contact all members and send out information as required
· To track the payment of syndicate fees each year
· To process, deliver and invoice for fish orders
The lawful basis on which we process this information
We process this information under consent.
Collecting this information
This information is provided to us on a voluntary basis.
Storing this information
All information is stored on an Onedrive account that only business representatives have access to.
Who we share this information with
We will not share your information with anyone else without your consent.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold. To make a request for your personal information contact Ed Daw on the details below.
You also have the right to:
· Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
· Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
· Object to decisions being taken by automated means
· In certain circumstances, have inaccurate data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
· Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07872 023587
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: 0303 123 1113